London CC Christmas Drinks: Friday 14 December, The Stage Door Pub, Waterloo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I don't mind, as previously said, am on a half day and skanked off the hot blonde, NOT the other-way around. So no worries. Shall I see if I can put one thigh on one table and one on the other to take up space?

And, what time shall I get there then? I think I will eat there... burgers look good.

martint235

Dog on a bike
The DH lot used to start arriving at about 4.30 so I'd say about then. I'll get there around 5ish.

The burgers are very, very good

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aye aye, that will do. Will allow for time to go to the gym, get pumped, apply the fake tan and make my way in.. Oh no, damn it, I have to cycle home before hand.. damn it! I may miss out on the fake tan then.. Women like muscles over tans don't they?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 2200279, member: 1314"]Are we going with crackers? If so, can peeps bring some? I'll be helping tt with cake.[/quote]

Will there be room to pull crackers?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sadly I shall have to use common sense and dip out this year. My little girl is 8.9 months pregnant and being pissed in London is probably not a good idea.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Sadly I shall have to use common sense and dip out this year. My little girl is 8.9 months pregnant and being ****ed in London is probably not a good idea.

But I thought men of yesteryear would used to leave the women to sort out the birth issues whilst men would wet the babies heads??

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I may miss out on the fake tan then.. Women like muscles over tans don't they?

Sorry Davy but I think you may need more help than a bottle of fake n bake...

Sadly I shall have to use common sense and dip out this year. My little girl is 8.9 months pregnant and being ****ed in London is probably not a good idea.
Shame Rich but congrats on the imminent arrival of the little nipper!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Mrs Ian now can't make it due to babysitter problems... so I will be on my own.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I know, I will just stuff you full of cake until you're in a sugar coma in the corner..sorted! ^_^

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
2202022 said:
Very wise. If you had turned that down I would have had to designate Long Martin to look after you.

He's going to have enough on his plate looking after himself, and we all know that he's really not that capable at that.

Top Bottom