London CC Christmas Drinks: Friday 14 December, The Stage Door Pub, Waterloo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We have to drop out, I'm afraid, as we are double booked, and need to be in York. Sorry, my confusion over dates. :sad:

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
[QUOTE 2197640, member: 1314"]Have had a few apologies. 19 people have confirmed attendance, additional 10 are maybes, on the Facebook event site. Some have said they are coming but not confirmed. Few more coming from here - say anywhere between 25 and 35 in total? Last year I kept a firmer eye on numbers as we hired a room and needed a minimum number paying £5 a head. This year I'm more relaxed. Get there earlies and bag a few tables, boys and girls.[/quote]

I'll be coming straight from Camberwell so should be there for about half five to grab a table.

subaqua

What’s the point
it is going to be a busy night in there. the dive forum i am on are also having drinks there on that night. so bagging a table could be interesting . and i had nothing to do with any of the arrangements for either drinkies.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
2197707 said:

Thank you.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
it is going to be a busy night in there. the dive forum i am on are also having drinks there on that night. so bagging a table could be interesting . and i had nothing to do with any of the arrangements for either drinkies.

Shouldn't be a problem , your diver friends will probably be found drinking in the cellar through snorkle's ........

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 2197941, member: 1314"]Martin? Are you there? Your round. Again.[/quote]
I'm contemplating behaving for a change and was thinking of turning up at 6, the nominal start time

Top Bottom