London CC Christmas Drinks: Friday 14 December, The Stage Door Pub, Waterloo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wanda2010

Guru
No ... you grab it off him and come and find me ^_^

No problemo :thumbsup:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
[QUOTE 2175593, member: 1314"]He doesn't need to as I've been told by trusted friends on this forum that he carries a photo of himself butt-naked to show peeps. I s*** ye not. They've seen it.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA!!! :rofl:

Alas, its on an old phone... And about 18 months ago.. the legs do look much better now...

And I will offer the photo for money... or free drinks...

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
[QUOTE 2175751, member: 1314"]tt's seen it. Allegedly.[/quote]

Agent Hilda, Ianrauk and a few others too...

How has this come up? Why am I the butt of jokes again? ;)

And yes ABV, weather dependent, I might wear knee warmers as so I can then strip off... Oh, wait, this is the normal clothed event.. yeh, no, will be wearing jeans...Maybe a suit. Windows and Deaths Doors ride the legs, magnificent calves and mighty thighs will be out...

martint235

Dog on a bike
2177912 said:
Thanks, I'll hold that in reserve in case I don't get an offer from a grown up.
There's very few people more grown up than me. I keep banging my head on doorways I'm that grown up.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
[QUOTE 2175593, member: 1314"]He doesn't need to as I've been told by trusted friends on this forum that he carries a photo of himself butt-naked to show peeps. I s*** ye not. They've seen it.[/quote]
oh gawd...please don't encourage him!

Waitrose crackers? You're a bit hoi poloi aren't ya?!

@marafi - Just pop by for a hello- I'm not a big drinker at all either but am there to see some people I haven't seen in ages- would be good to meet you.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
No, no User, you will be helping with the baking - you can be my glamorous assistant.

Re Davy's photo- mind bleach please- even still now after all this time I have been well and truly traumatised! lol.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
CAKE!!!

Are you trying to torture me, User? Not only do you organise a social I can't make (yet again), there's going to be cake (leave it to Grace, saw that one you did on Facebook...!). Just not fair!!!!

Top Bottom