London Cycling Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NFrancis

Hi all,

I may have introduced myself on a previous thread, but if you haven't seen it.

My name is Nick Francis, I'm currently undertaking my final year dissertation at the University of Cambridge. The topic I have chosen to study is cycling in London.

To aid my research I have created a short survey about cycling in London. It doesn't really matter how little/often you cycle/have cycled in London, your response will be greatly appreciated.

It should take a little over 5 minutes to complete and I can assure you that all the data will be used purely for academic purposes.

www.surveymonkey.com/londoncycling

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Thank you very much in advance for you help

Best Regards,

Nick Francis

Mad at urage

Hi all,

I may have introduced myself on a previous thread, but if you haven't seen it.

My name is Nick Francis, I'm currently undertaking my final year dissertation at the University of Cambridge. The topic I have chosen to study is cycling in London.

To aid my research I have created a short survey about cycling in London. It doesn't really matter how little/often you cycle/have cycled in London, your response will be greatly appreciated.

It should take a little over 5 minutes to complete and I can assure you that all the data will be used purely for academic purposes.

www.surveymonkey.com/londoncycling

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Thank you very much in advance for you help

Best Regards,

Nick Francis
Seems to matter:
your survey said:
icon_validation_error.gif
This question requires an answer.
*3. In which London borough do you live?
If you live outside of London, please enter where you live in the box below.
Filled in the box, won't let me go any further.

Ex Londoner & an occasional commuter to London

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I can't get past question 18. I don't want to select another mode of transport because I use a bike door-to-door. Tried typing a suitable explanation in the 'Other' text field but no dice...

icon_validation_error.gif
This question requires an answer.
*18. If you use any other modes of transport (aside from cycling) in the course of your journey to work please tick below.

Edit: I completed by selecting 'Walking' from the choices for Q18 (just so I could complete the survey). This is inaccurate though, unless you count walking 30 yards from the bike racks to the locker room. Anyway - all done.

Cheers,
SD

OP
OP
N

NFrancis

Once again, I'm very sorry about that. I've corrected the error for the future. I should have spotted that in the testing.

Thanks for taking part though, much appreciated.

Nick

Top Bottom