London ladies wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pinkkaz

Veteran
I'm a London lady! What d'ya wanna know. By the way I had a read of your blog and it's brilliant - very funny! Also, I'm a fellow choir person - although not the same choir as you...

OP
OP
Wheeledweenie

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
With the admin's permission I may set up a chat for those who can join in on Tuesday evening (say 6pmish). We'll be asking questions about why you cycle, what could benefit you as a female cyclist etc. Anyone willing to meetup for a focus group just let me know via the private message thingies and we'll arrange a date. Although I promised pub orginally it'll probably be wine/beer/nibbles in my co-researcher's flat in London.

Oh and thanks Pinkkaz :@)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
When you say set up a chat... what do you mean... anything beyond typing replies into a forum thread may be beyond me without lots of instructions... (currently brain dead through sleeping badly).

OP
OP
Wheeledweenie

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
summerdays said:
When you say set up a chat... what do you mean... anything beyond typing replies into a forum thread may be beyond me without lots of instructions... (currently brain dead through sleeping badly).

Me too, we'll put up a thread with loads of questions, you guys can answer them and discuss by posting. Nothing too complicated, I'm rubbish at complicated!

Seeing as you're not restricting this to just London ladies you can count me in at 6

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm happy to answer questions - may not be online on Tuesday at 6 as I'll have been at work and heading home (no internet at home), but if I can provide any useful input later, I will....

Top Bottom