London ladies wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
A friend and I doing some research on women cyclists and we need some to question on their cycling habits etc etc. We envisage a chat in a pub and us taking notes.

Please can anyone willing to help send me a message and let me know.

a likely story! just an excuse to meet up and perv....can i come?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Whereas I am really a lady, but nowhere near London...

This isn't helping, is it? Is it specifically for London, or could those of us miles away also help out?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wheeledweenie said:
I dunno if I can use the forum, I shall ask it's admin just in case!

Oh and I certainly won't be perving you filthy-minded so and so.

I'm fairly sure he won't mind, if it's not overtly commercial.

Anyway, you could just start a chatty thread. Title it 'ladies only', and you'll have the chaps panting with anticipation, or running a mile in case it's about Mooncups.

Again, lady, but nowhere near London, pity as would love a (half) pint...

I'm up for the forum idea, or perhaps instant chat like Skype? (never tried with more than one person @ a time, though, although I believe it could be done).

That's if I count, I'm not sure I'm a 'cyclist' if I just cycle everywhere and don't view it as a sport...?

OP
OP
Wheeledweenie

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
Arch said:
I'm fairly sure he won't mind, if it's not overtly commercial.

Anyway, you could just start a chatty thread. Title it 'ladies only', and you'll have the chaps panting with anticipation, or running a mile in case it's about Mooncups.

Ewwwwwww, mooncups!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Wheeledweenie

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
Arch said:
Whereas I am really a lady, but nowhere near London...

This isn't helping, is it? Is it specifically for London, or could those of us miles away also help out?

If we go for a cyclechat focus group you can help if you wanna, I'd be grateful!

Top Bottom