London Naked Bike Ride pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

We're not lookin' honest !

03-spectators-lores.jpg

yenrod

Bigtallfatbloke said:
I was very tempted to do this ride this year....butt (pun intended) I chickened out to be honest...although I am a slimmer version of what i once was I am not sure London deserves that yet.

I'd do it - as no one knows me in London !! ;)

Bigtallfatbloke

I will do it next year for sure...but on a carbon bianchi without a sagging gut and flabby arse, I think it's more polite that way.

Cathryn said:
One of my friends did it. I'm so proud of her! She wants me and the husband to do it next year but I honestly don't have the guts.

I don't think it's the 'guts' the public will be looking at! :becool:

Bigtallfatbloke

I have 100% no issue with getting all my kit off normally, like on a beach or sauna etc, but this has a certain voyeur element to it, just look at all those peeps taking happy snaps...what's that all about then? I don't mean the good photographers like the OP but there is an element of weirdies snapping away. Also I would feel somewhat uneasy being a bloke on me todd, I would rather go with the Frau but there isnt any chance of that ever happening.

Butt like I said, I will go next year so WATCH OUT LONDON you hav ehad fair warning.

OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Thanks, all, for the kind comments.

tdr1nka said:
Great view from the Wellington Arch btw, can the gen. public get up there too?
Yes, in the day. We had to arrange special access for the finish photos as it was closed to the public by then, but it's open until about 5-ish normally.

The start photos were taken from a cherry-picker I hired for the purpose.

Ben

Kirstie said:
Very dicrete shots which capture the event really well. I especially like your photographs of the spectators. I would NEVER do a thing like that so hats off (and everything else apparently) to the participants.

*Ahem*

"Discrete" means separate. "Discreet" means tactful. [/pedant]

Top Bottom