Naked Welsh Cyclist arrested

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wouldn’t want my young nieces and nephews seeing adults naked in the street, particularly if they are old, wrinkly and fat. In fact I wouldn’t want to see this either. In my opinion there’s something quite pervy about parading around with no clothes in front of people who haven’t consented to see this. By all means take your clothes off in the privacy of your own home but don’t inflict it on others.

Why should naked people of increased age, wrinkledness and/or weightiness, be considered even less acceptable than young, firm and fashionably-sized nude people? Body-shaming of others - be they clothed or unclothed - is never acceptable, and many people would benefit from seeing a very wide range of naked bodies so as to rid themselves of the false ideas held by many, about what is, and what isn't, 'normal' for men and women.

There is nothing whatsoever 'pervy' about naturists either as a group or (on much rarer occasions) in 'mixed' company, and I find it sad that someone instantly links non-sexual nudity with the word 'pervy'.

And if you are offended by, or don't like see, nude people behaving a a normal, non-sexualised manner, it's very simple not to look.

Jameshow

Veteran
As a society we generally have too many hang ups about so many things including nudity.

Others are: talking about sex, money and death.

There are no doubt more.

Personally, if someone wants to ride their bike naked I can't see the harm in it.

It's a spectrum of opinions in society tbh even within families.

If I don't put the lock on the bathroom door I get told off! I was never allowed to walk around my inlaws house in boxer shorts!!

Wouldn't mind a bit more nakie but those days have sailed at least until the 2nd time round!!

Alex321

Veteran

If I don't put the lock on the bathroom door I get told off! I was never allowed to walk around my inlaws house in boxer shorts!!

Wouldn't mind a bit more nakie but those days have sailed at least until the 2nd time round!!

We have a downstairs toilet, a "master" bathroom (bath, basin & toilet), and an en-suite (Shower, basin & toilet). Only the en-suite even has a lock, and that never gets used.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

Only the pair of us here and we don't bother to shut the door to the bath/shower/loo room ever.

Some people are adamant, as you describe, that such doors should be locked when the facility is in use.

We know one such couple like this.

They couldn't even administer each other's enema prep's for the (currently in suspension) NHS 55 years of age colonoscopy screen.

And they don't allow each other to see them naked, always have sex (v.rare occurence) in the dark and he says she has seen his penis less than a handful of times in the 40 years they have been together.

We are all different for sure but the pair of us find this beyond bizarre.

Not a day goes by when we don't see each other in the nude.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
If I rode naked around Colywn Bay, Greenpeace would be down there like a shot trying to get me back into the sea.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
It was kind of predictable though. If you want to enjoy a quiet uneventful bike ride with no one bothering you, then choosing to do it in the buff is probably not the best way to go about it.

Top Bottom