Naked Welsh Cyclist arrested

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
I wouldn’t want my young nieces and nephews seeing adults naked in the street, particularly if they are old, wrinkly and fat. In fact I wouldn’t want to see this either. In my opinion there’s something quite pervy about parading around with no clothes in front of people who haven’t consented to see this. By all means take your clothes off in the privacy of your own home but don’t inflict it on others.

Unless there is a sexual elemnt to it, your opinion is factually wrong.

There is nothing "pervy" about nudity.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Unless there is a sexual elemnt to it, your opinion is factually wrong.

There is nothing "pervy" about nudity.

Old wrinkly men parading naked in front of children …. Sounds like the very definition of pervy to me.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Old wrinkly men parading naked in front of children …. Sounds like the very definition of pervy to me.

Funny but when I go to a proper nudist beach the opposite occurs from the textiles (people that wear clothes) just to "have a look" I even caught a man with binoculars staring down from the cliff top at me I gave him the finger he quickly jumped back. :laugh:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
At one of the December cyclocross event here one of the female competitors did a lap of honour at the end displaying her shapely assets which prompted competition from one of the male competitors.
They both got lots of applause and nobody seemed offended.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Has the western end of Colwyn Bay promenade reopened yet ?
I think they were building a new playground earlier this year

No and they only seem to work part time on it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was still going on by next Easter. The other end, by Old Colwyn is even worse. It looks like a bomb site.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
As a society we generally have too many hang ups about so many things including nudity.

Others are: talking about sex, money and death.

There are no doubt more.

Personally, if someone wants to ride their bike naked I can't see the harm in it.

Top Bottom