Naked Welsh Cyclist arrested

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Considering the seafront was packed, I think 'causing offense' is a good reason.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I was just about to tell that joke as well, except it was about two nuns where one had a stroke, but the other one couldn't reach. 😂
Wasn't there another about the nun and the Priest who was fighting his desires? He said ' Oh Lord give me strength and guidance ' and the nun said ' You provide the strength and I'll give the guidance '. But I digress.

Jameshow

Veteran
A "good reason" for what?

"Causing offence" is not generally a reason for arrest.

Might cause a breach of the peace and therefore removing him is the easiest thing to do.

Drago

Legendary Member
In essence a BoP occurs when an act is done or threatened to be done, which harms a person or in their presence their property, so the definition is not met.

There is quite a lot of case law on this sort of thing. Provided there is no sexual element, and they aren't doing it with intent to cause harassment, alarm or distress, there is no crime. If he just likes walking about in his birthday suit but isn't having a J. Arthur or waggling his vegetables at old ladies then he's not broken any laws.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
In essence a BoP occurs when an act is done or threatened to be done, which harms a person or in their presence their property, so the definition is not met.

There is quite a lot of case law on this sort of thing. Provided there is no sexual element, and they aren't doing it with intent to cause harassment, alarm or distress, there is no crime. If he just likes walking about in his birthday suit but isn't having a J. Arthur or waggling his vegetables at old ladies then he's not broken any laws.

Bravo, it's a pity all people can't see it that way
We all have a bum and I'm sure 99.9% of people know what genitals look like
and as far as kids go most of them will just laugh when they see an adult naked
I'be been on both sides of the fence.

markemark

Über Member
I was at a posh lunch in a fancy hotel when a naked bike ride group rode past. They saw us and took great delight and passing slowly by with a bit of a show. My young daughters at the time's only comments were.....why are they doing that, doesn't it hurt...and they're thingies seem really big.....

Rocky

Hello decadence
Bravo, it's a pity all people can't see it that way
We all have a bum and I'm sure 99.9% of people know what genitals look like
and as far as kids go most of them will just laugh when they see an adult naked
I'be been on both sides of the fence.

I wouldn’t want my young nieces and nephews seeing adults naked in the street, particularly if they are old, wrinkly and fat. In fact I wouldn’t want to see this either. In my opinion there’s something quite pervy about parading around with no clothes in front of people who haven’t consented to see this. By all means take your clothes off in the privacy of your own home but don’t inflict it on others.

Top Bottom