England : London London to Brighton - Friday 26th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Myself and a couple of friends are keen to do a London to Brighton (and back) ride over the summer. We would like to ride with at least a few other folk of intermediate level (14-16mph average speed) but have no strong desire to pay a lot of money for a 'supported ride' based on the fact that it's only 60 miles so we should be able to look after ourselves.

We were planning to enrol on the British Heart Foundation ride but it's a bit close so the Dunwich Dynamo (in July) and if I was pushed to choose between the two I would choose the Dunwich Dynamo.

If you know of an organised ride it doesn't have to include the Brighton to London return trip, we can do that bit ourselves :smile:

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Friday Night Ride to the Coast
http://fnrttc.blogspot.co.uk/

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Why don't you just organise a ride yourself on here.
Name the date & put it up.

A good few of us know the route like the back of our hands.
And of course some of us would be happy to join you both there and back.

Just make sure it doesn't clash with a FNRttC.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
London to Brighton is tricky. There are half a dozen routes, which can be interlinked to give any number of permutations, and the choice of route will depend on time of day (or night), weather and day of the week.

There are some very decent routes that the FNRttC never takes because we are too numerous and the road is too dark.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Wot Ian said.
Or do a FNRttC and then a SMRbtH. That wouldn't be insane at all...

WTF is a FNRttC & SMRbtH FFS? HTH am I supposed to know what all these MLA's mean?

Top Bottom