Londoners -getting into Wembley stadium?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Last time I went I rented a space behind the ground and drove there. Hardly any traffic and got in and out with no problems.

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 5251752, member: 45"]Thanks people. I'm looking forward to the experience, but I'm not a fanatic. It's for The Boy, who is.[/QUOTE]

He'll love it,your wallet may be unhappy though ,good day out visiting Wembley

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Are you too late for the on site parking - i've used it loads of times and it is very easy?
Please avoid the touts who will direct you into their parking areas in the roads leading into Wembley.

Give yourself a couple of hours before the match, get some food etc and relax!

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
[QUOTE 5252208, member: 45"]I don't know, but I've heard tales of people taking hours to get out of the onsite car parks and away.

A mate has suggested I park on a street down by the Ace Cafe and walk.[/QUOTE]

Yes - it can be slow and sometimes impossible to get moving - not going to lie.
If you don't mind a dash to your car you can get a way quick.

Tim Hall

[QUOTE 5252208, member: 45"]I don't know, but I've heard tales of people taking hours to get out of the onsite car parks and away.

A mate has suggested I park on a street down by the Ace Cafe and walk.[/QUOTE]
Surely the only way to arrive at the Ace Café is on a oily motorcycle from days gone by.

gavgav

Guru
Of the many times I've been to Wembley ( yet to witness a win with my team - I'll leave that one open to guesses) we've gone two ways parked at Stanmore and caught the tube in which was all well and good till we tried to get back out and it took us nearly 2 hours to get put of the car park.

The other times we've prebooked at a school which was a 5 minute walk to the ground and was much easier I just can't think how we found it

We are the same, been 4 times and we’ve lost them all so far! :ohmy:

Sheff Utd?!

Last edited:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
As said before, park the car at somewhere like Rickmansworth, Hillingdon, Ruislip or Stanmore and catch the train direct to Wembley Park.

[QUOTE 5251752, member: 45"]Thanks people. I'm looking forward to the experience, but I'm not a fanatic. It's for The Boy, who is.[/QUOTE]
Best of luck, though i think Fulham will prove tricky. At least we'll have a local derby next season, with a chance to put right that 4-1 drubbing you gave us in March, should you win of course.

Top Bottom