Long Fingered Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
This has probably been done a death, but my quick scan didn't bring anything up.

I'm after a pair of long fingered gloves, but I don't want anything too hot - I have 2 pairs of proper winter gloves already which are too hot for this time of year. However my short fingered gloves I'm finding a bit chilly now. I do have a pair of Tesco's long fingered gloves which seem to do the job, but ideally need another pair for when these are in the wash.

Any recomendations for a thinnish pair of long fingered gloves?

Mr Pig

Keep an eye on ALDI and LIDL.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Plax, dhb's "Runcton Elite" glove (from wiggle) aren't a bad buy at £8.99. Be aware that the sizing is small (I take an "M" in specialized gloves, and the dhb "M" turned out to be so small that Mrs. Monkey has the gloves now.

They've a gel pad for the heel of your palm, decent quality synthetic leather palm, grippy doodahs on the fingers, and a lightweight top of hand bit (like thinish lycra) with lighter still between the fingers. They look good as an autumn glove to me.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I like the Specialized Wind Deflect (or something like that) ... I took the largest size in the ladies - whether its too warm for you I don't know, I start wearing it about now and carry on into winter with extra layers etc.

Bigtallfatbloke

Aldi's long fingered gloves are good , i rode all last winter in them ...but they are not waterproof, just cheap and warm and good for the money.

I think I will get a pair of proper water PROOF gloves soon though...maybe th enigh vision ones..

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
I have a pair of the Aldi gloves, but find then too hot at the moment. I will check out the other recs.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I've got a pair of fox long fingered gloves that I'm flogging at the moment. If interested, pm me.

Flyingfox

Plax said:
I have a pair of the Aldi gloves, but find then too hot at the moment. I will check out the other recs.

I use my sailing gloves and find them great, they have full fingers except on the index finger and thumb which makes for greater dexterity. Totally non-slip as well.

Top Bottom