Look, it's a very small car! No, wait...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I'm sure I've seen that before, it looks like fun.

Debade

Über Member
Stayed at a Warm Showers host in upstate NY. Our host has a three wheel bike/car. Drops off her two kids at school, even in the coldest winter days, and goes on to work. It is very cool!

subaqua

What’s the point
How can it be a bicycle . It's got 4 wheels FFS

Now that looks like a lot of fun - how much are they? ^_^
No price set yet, they even state:

Pricing:
"There are still many manufacturing decisions yet to be made, and we are reworking numerous components to simplify them. These decisions and actions can affect the cost of setup, production, etc.

We are also working on the selection of components such as gears, brakes, motors, etc. The components selected will have a significant effect on the final price of PodRide.

Because of these unknowns we are not in a position to even estimate what the price of PodRide will be at this stage. We are working on our “Bill of Materials” and once we have this we will be in a better position to provide some ballpark pricing figure for PodRide".

All details HERE :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
No price set yet, they even state:

Pricing:
"There are still many manufacturing decisions yet to be made, and we are reworking numerous components to simplify them. These decisions and actions can affect the cost of setup, production, etc.

We are also working on the selection of components such as gears, brakes, motors, etc. The components selected will have a significant effect on the final price of PodRide.

Because of these unknowns we are not in a position to even estimate what the price of PodRide will be at this stage. We are working on our “Bill of Materials” and once we have this we will be in a better position to provide some ballpark pricing figure for PodRide".

All details HERE :okay:
My assessment is that with large-scale production the price would be 2-3000€.

http://www.jmk-innovation.se/?lang=en

Top Bottom