Look what I just found!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Speicher said:
I dare not say this on the Racing Section. Can you guess whose team is now third in the Cycle Chat mini league of the Fantasy Tour de France? :biggrin::smile:;):biggrin:.

Note that there is, to my knowledge, only one female in the mini league.
I think I had better celebrate this evening and tomorrow evening, as everything could go downhill from then on. :biggrin::blush:

Not bad, eh!

Nothing to be, er, bashful about, Speicher! Well done! :biggrin:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Dayvo, have you moved to Sweden to escape being caught going thru celebrities dustbins and flogging the contents? :biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Well, I was very pleased to be third.:biggrin: But did not want to "Blow my own trumpet" only a week into the TdF. I found this thread by accident as I am following the Racing thread much more closely, since the Giro.

I put the original quote on the Tea thread, expecting only a few people to see it. :biggrin: We don't just talk about imaginary drinks :biggrin:.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I am reliably informed, by Davyo, on a thread in Cafe (about relationships) that you are "up for grabs" :biggrin:.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Speicher said:
I am reliably informed, by Davyo, on a thread in Cafe (about relationships) that you are "up for grabs" :blush:.

Blimey, Dayvo, you're in there.

ps. Don't tell the girlfriend!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Oh dear, what a mix up.:wacko::biggrin:

Noodley asked me what incentives he (Noodley) could offer so that more ladies join in the Veulta Fantasy mini league.

On another thread Davyo said that "Noodley (Noodley's initials) was up for grabs".

So I put the two together. :blush::smile:

I think it is Noodley's bicycle they might want to grab. :smile:

Is that clear as mud now?

Top Bottom