Looking for a club

Discussion in 'CycleChat and Recreational Rides' started by Dr Jon, 26 Apr 2010.

1. Dr Jon

Dr Jon New Member

Well I though this was the most appropiate place to post this.

Basically I am thinking of joining a cycle club. Not sure if many on here are from the Leicester area, but if you are and know if any clubs please post a message.

I have found Leicester spokes, but am slightly unsure of just turning up one day for one of the outings.

So if any one can offer some assitance I would be grateful.

The Doc

2. Hi, I think Hilldodger 'of this parish' may have some idea - I think he's Leicester man. I know he has a direct line to Sky Sports beauties so he's worth knowing...:sad:

Edit: From his page:
    yes - Leicester!

3. TVC

TVC Guest

4. OP
    OP
    Dr Jon

Dr Jon New Member

Thanks for the replys. I am just a commuter and and a mountain biker. Just looking for people to ride with for fun more than anything, somehow dont think I would make much of a racer. I have emailed Leicester spokes and recieved a reply inviting me to one of their newbie easier nights. I will most likely tag along to one of these and see how it goes.

Lets hope I can keep with the pace.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice