Looking For Budget Flat/Platform Pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crevice

I'm looking pretty hard at the Crankbrothers Stamp 2 platform pedals (large) and wondering if there were other pedals that could be suggested for me to compare before I buy. They are actually a bit more than I would like to spend but I may get them if nothing else gets my eye. I might even consider the Stamp 1 pedals. I'm looking for a large footprint and a good balance of feel. I don't want to feel the center shaft as I'm riding or something that's too concave where I feel like my foot's in a hole. I also want a color to match my bike, so a matte black, silver, grey, etc.

Suggestions?

stamp-2-gen-2-raw-large_960x960.png
stamp-1-black-large_960x960.png

strada-expx4-mttig-21-01-01-01.jpeg

Last edited:

taximan

senex crepitu iuvenis cordi esse
Some time ago I asked the same question on here and was advised by a member to try 'Wellgo' pedals. I tried them and still use them. They are nothing fancy but they do the job.

OP
OP
Crevice

Crevice

Some time ago I asked the same question on here and was advised by a member to try 'Wellgo' pedals. I tried them and still use them. They are nothing fancy but they do the job.

After looking at the Wellgo pedals the Wellgo MG-1 looked promising but it is 5mm more narrow the the Stamp pedals and I that is one of my main complaints with my factory pedals. Also, the Wellgo MG-1 have a 1 year warranty where the Stamps have a 5 year warranty.

It looks like it will be the Stamp 2, not sure which color.

202007140940491.jpg

Top Bottom