Looking for Mens hybrid with 26" wheels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Thanks @Cycleops

@beany_bot lot of good advice already given , one of my commuting fleet is a 90's Marin Mtb had it since new so owes me little £ wise , loads on e bay and gumtree .

the only thing i have that comes close that i would part with at the mo is this My 50's Raleigh Roadster ok its not on 26's as in mtb size but it has 26" wheels older style

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I'd avoid suspension forks.
As for size it depends how tall you are.

vickster

Legendary Member
I've got a couple of welders and a workshop. Where there's a will there's a way! lol
Maybe just consider potential safety of bodging a critical bike component :smile: make sure your life insurance is paid up

fixedfixer

Veteran
I've got a couple of welders and a workshop. Where there's a will there's a way! lol

Just get non suspension forks - much lighter and in my view the bike will handle better that with cheap suspension. You'll have a MTB tyre to saok up the type of terrain a Hybrid will be used for.

Senior67

Hi, I'm looking for a mens hybrid with 26" wheels. Ideally full mudguards and pannier rack too. Must be affordable. Really on a budget. Can't seem to find a bike lol.

Actually you know what. If it's easier I dont mind riding a ladies hybrid. I'm 5"10". Thanks.

Must be like £100 - £200. just cheap and disposable price.
Hi,
Have sent you a PM hopefully

Top Bottom