Looking good in front of the fair sex.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
or not...

As is my wont, went for a pleasant ride early this fair morn. A few miles from home, I met with an attractive young blonde lady on an almost as attractive horse. Instinctively as a male, I checked for excess snot on my fizzog, put on my best Lance Armstrong expression and bid the lady good day. (OK, I know I'm an old geezer, but pride won't let me give up hope).

As said lady responds with a lovely smile and wave, Attrick hits a perfectly placed patch of gravel, and it being a bend, the inevitable happens. No, I didn't actually hit the deck, but the resulting sight of flailing arms and legs, accompanied by the extremely undignified language totally destroyed the carefully cultivated cool cyclist image I imagined I had manufactured.

Why do things like this happen:blush:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Ha! Nice one!

wafflycat

Gerry Attrick said:
Why do things like this happen:blush:

Mrs Attrick has a hidden camera attached to your bike so she can see exactly what you get up to. She's also been married to you so long she knows exactly what you're thinking at all times. She simply activated the hidden fool-o-meter on your bike at the appropriate moment. Simple. :smile:

OP
OP
Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick

wafflycat said:
Mrs Attrick has a hidden camera attached to your bike so she can see exactly what you get up to. She's also been married to you so long she knows exactly what you're thinking at all times. She simply activated the hidden fool-o-meter on your bike at the appropriate moment. Simple. :smile:

Technology is amazing. She was at work at the time where she assures me she works flat out all day. Do you reckon she has charged one of her lackies with keeping an eye on my cycling adventures?:wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gerry Attrick said:
Technology is amazing. She was at work at the time where she assures me she works flat out all day. Do you reckon she has charged one of her lackies with keeping an eye on my cycling adventures?:smile:

Who do you think was on the horse!

OP
OP
Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick

Arch said:
Who do you think was on the horse!
:smile::rofl:

Top Bottom