Lorry driver jailed for death of cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Not even the most intelligent of trolling.....

Simon of Bath who lives in Durham and thinks using an off road route in Bristol would have helped with an accident in London.

If his maths is anything like his geography it explains the recent problems with erroneous tax calculations!!!

When people like that leave comments like that it makes me think several things:

1. They're effectively saying "look at me, look how great a driver I am... I must be because I did this and that (even though I offer no evidence)"

2. it smacks of the "i'm not racist but.." metality a little. Not so much here, its usually more pronounced in other comments left online imo.

3. He has no understanding of the fact people use bikes because they want to get to work within a reasonable amount of time (just as with drivers) or get fit whilst riding. Walking speed riding isnt for everyone and is a major downside to offroad cycle routes imo.

I think a few other more serious comments appear to have been removed. That link was the same one used for the pre-trial and court proceedings iirc? When it was in pre-trial they allowed comments and some were out and out blaming the cyclist.

Top Bottom