losing stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Keith Oates said:
Ahhh.....which club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er, um, .... I can`t remember (for evidence of that check my date of joining here ... and then check when I started posting :?: ) :?: .

SamNichols

Fnaar][quote=Yorkshireman said:
Losing/forgetting things isn`t much of a problem ... `till you get to my age ... I often forget what I`m looking for while I`m looking for it :?: :?: .
I've occasionally been at the point where I've thought...now. what was I doing....Oh yes, looking for something...now, what was I looking for...er....[/quote]

And then there's your mum/partner helping with the rather useless: 'where did you last see it?'. To which, the only reply can be: 'If i knew that, then I'd know where it is!' Followed by the acting out of: 'I was holding it' (mime the holding it.

I recently 'lost' my wallet, cancelled my cards and everything, only to find it on a foot stool under a magazine. That was fun.

SamNichols][quote=Fnaar][quote=Yorkshireman said:
Losing/forgetting things isn`t much of a problem ... `till you get to my age ... I often forget what I`m looking for while I`m looking for it :?: :sad: .
I've occasionally been at the point where I've thought...now. what was I doing....Oh yes, looking for something...now, what was I looking for...er....[/quote]

And then there's your mum/partner helping with the rather useless: 'where did you last see it?'. To which, the only reply can be: 'If i knew that, then I'd know where it is!' Followed by the acting out of: 'I was holding it' (mime the holding it.

I recently 'lost' my wallet, cancelled my cards and everything, only to find it on a foot stool under a magazine. That was fun.[/quote]

Absolutely worst teeth-grindingly useless comment from mother, loved one etc is <slightlystroppy/uninterested mode> " If you put it where it belonged you`d know where to find it" (when all the time they have probably `tidied` it away - and forgotten) :?:

Top Bottom