Lost a full Kilo of body weight in the last 24 hours!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Always look on the bright side and all that but there's some nasty stomach bug going round and it descended on me! I can't keep anything in/down at all, even Dioralyte is expelled most amusingly. I am hungry and very thirsty but daren't touch anything at all. I got up to visit the porcelain but went all dizzy and was en-route back to the mattress when I fainted! Luckily, the mattresses proximity prevented any damage. My head's sore, my temperature is high and I feel simultaneously hungry and nauseous.

But still, lost some weight! Wahay!

User269

Always look on the bright side and all that but there's some nasty stomach bug going round and it descended on me! I can't keep anything in/down at all, even Dioralyte is expelled most amusingly. I am hungry and very thirsty but daren't touch anything at all. I got up to visit the porcelain but went all dizzy and was en-route back to the mattress when I fainted! Luckily, the mattresses proximity prevented any damage. My head's sore, my temperature is high and I feel simultaneously hungry and nauseous.

But still, lost some weight! Wahay!

Please PM me so I can give you my address for you to send the germs (assuming you survive that is). xx(

Doseone

Guru
Man that's a grim place to be. I've been there and it's horrible. Hope it passes quickly. Tiny little sips of water can help. You know it's bad when you even sh!t out the immodium.

Get better soon.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Bleuurgh! Not nice at all.

As Doseone says, small sips of something weak might help.

Get better very soon!

Top Bottom