1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost anything of value Mr Stevens?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Fab Foodie, 12 Feb 2008.

1. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

2. yenrod

yenrod Guest

FAbs are you saying that Mr Stevens, a solicitor, in his 50'e residing in llangolen has a front with his office for importing goods like you are suggesting :rolleyes: :biggrin:

3. Fab Foodie

Well with his many skiing hols, his liking for fine food and wine...who can say, he certainly gets to rub shoulders with 'interesting' clientelle doesn't he? Then there's keeping Arch safely stowed away in her luxury penthouse apartment in York...NEW York that is...the whole archaeology 'attic' is just another ruse IMO :rolleyes:

4. Maybe Patrick was the member of the public who found it and handed it in.

5. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Why the hell would you hand it in?

You take a constitutional on the strand, you find a handily packaged £1.65 Million, you think: 'I'll take this down the raod and give it to the local filth'.

Or you think: "£1.65 million. Hmmm, I'll steer clear of the retail side and wholesale it for 900K".

You choose.

6. Those were my thoughts, Dave. I don't know how much trouble I'd get into though, trying to muscle in on the Monmouth Massif's patch.

7. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

With a find like that you have to hand it in. Not only is it dangerous if the original 'owners' found out but also it is at least one bundle of filth that will not reach the streets!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. spindrift

spindrift New Member

**** knows where the polcie are getting £1.65 M FROM.

dO THE MATH.

9. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

10. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Blimey, it's like an episode of The Sweeney!! "Watch out George, I fink he's got a shooter"

11. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

rich, you do actually meet come across people like this in Essex. Thugs in brand new enormous penis substitute 4 x 4's with violence written all over them. Always with bling.

12. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Maybe, Patrick's not commenting, due to 'conflict of interest' ! :thumbsdown:

13. papercorn2000

papercorn2000 Senior Member

Maybe he's explaining to his evil overlord where his £1.65M worth of Charlie has gone!

14. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

Just making quiet note on a few of you who will be receiving visits from my "associates." Fab Foodie will have a far better view of his reproductive tackle when it's in a jar on the mantlepiece. :smile:

15. Fab Foodie

:smile::eek::smile:
    :sad::eek::eek:

Err, I've just developed a yearning to buy a Touring bike for a long journey somewhere quiet....

:wacko::biggrin: