Lost anything of value Mr Stevens?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

FAbs are you saying that Mr Stevens, a solicitor, in his 50'e residing in llangolen has a front with his office for importing goods like you are suggesting :rolleyes: :biggrin:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
yenrod said:
FAbs are you saying that Mr Stevens, a solicitor, in his 50'e residing in llangolen has a front with his office for importing goods like you are suggesting :biggrin: :cry:

Well with his many skiing hols, his liking for fine food and wine...who can say, he certainly gets to rub shoulders with 'interesting' clientelle doesn't he? Then there's keeping Arch safely stowed away in her luxury penthouse apartment in York...NEW York that is...the whole archaeology 'attic' is just another ruse IMO :rolleyes:

Dave5N

Über Member
Why the hell would you hand it in?

You take a constitutional on the strand, you find a handily packaged £1.65 Million, you think: 'I'll take this down the raod and give it to the local filth'.

Or you think: "£1.65 million. Hmmm, I'll steer clear of the retail side and wholesale it for 900K".

You choose.

Keith Oates

Janner
With a find like that you have to hand it in. Not only is it dangerous if the original 'owners' found out but also it is at least one bundle of filth that will not reach the streets!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisKH

Guru
Much as the temptation is there to wholesale it to the nearest drug dealing network, I live too close to this sort of thing. http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0,,329418349-110875,00.html

ChrisKH

Guru
rich, you do actually meet come across people like this in Essex. Thugs in brand new enormous penis substitute 4 x 4's with violence written all over them. Always with bling.

yenrod said:
Maybe, Patrick's not commenting, due to 'conflict of interest' ! :smile:

Just making quiet note on a few of you who will be receiving visits from my "associates." Fab Foodie will have a far better view of his reproductive tackle when it's in a jar on the mantlepiece. :smile:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
:smile::eek::smile:
Patrick Stevens said:
Just making quiet note on a few of you who will be receiving visits from my "associates." Fab Foodie will have a far better view of his reproductive tackle when it's in a jar on the mantlepiece. :tongue:

:sad::eek::eek:

Err, I've just developed a yearning to buy a Touring bike for a long journey somewhere quiet....

:wacko::biggrin:

Top Bottom