Lost ride on Bkool. What to do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Piombo

I've had a few rides on bkool, and all of them have been logged and show up fine in the activity log.
But, today after losing a part of my soul up Sa Calobra, the ride is no where to be seen. What to do? Is the ride in some logs or anything (I cant seem to find it though).

Bkool upgraded itself before the ride. Does that have anything to do with the problem?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Go into the settings in bsim and open about bkool indoor. There are 2 items at the top failed sessions and Completed session waiting to send. If the session can be uploaded it will be there. Failing that, mail bkool about your missing session, with the date and time of the session, they may be able to find it

OP
OP
P

Piombo

Hmm, bkool said it probably was lost, but this morning I saw it pop into Strava. The I checked Bkool and it was there too. Perhaps something to do with being the first ride after an upgrade?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i have found that sometimes they dissapear for a while what is a bit of a panic when you have just slogged up a virtual mountain - just bide your time

OP
OP
P

Piombo

Strange stuff, because I logget a new 3 minute ride after I did not see the previous. The 3 minute ride went straight to both Bkool and Strava. The real ride took 2.5 days to show up.

Top Bottom