lost

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

If this forum was on an aeroplane and crashed on top of a desert island like in the television program Lost, and had to start surviving, and potentially procreate to keep the forum going, then who would be the main characters?

-the sensible rugged leader
-his badass adversary
-the bird who flits between them both
-the brainy nutjob
-the fat one

Nobody can be all of them.

Ok - here goes... :biggrin:

-the sensible rugged leader Patrick Stevens
-his badass adversary Dom Tyler
-the bird who flits between them both Speicher
-the brainy nutjob bonj
-the fat one (cast of thousands...:tired:) but... simoncc

(...this one will run and run...:o)

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
-the sensible rugged leader flying monkey
-his badass adversary simoncc
-the bird who flits between them both arch
-the brainy nutjob carwash
-the fat one bigfattallbloke

No really, I think if it was a choice between a heap of horse manure and Simoncc, there'd be no flitting, it would be the horse manure everytime.

Um, Sorry FM, that's not very flattering is it?

Can't I put in an application to be sensible rugged leader? Much more my style. Or rather sensible and slightly rugged quietish one who actually has the answer to every problem in her rucksack, be it a sticking plaster, a biro or a 5mm allen key..

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
No really, I think if it was a choice between a heap of horse manure and Simoncc, there'd be no flitting, it would be the horse manure everytime.

Um, Sorry FM, that's not very flattering is it?

Can't I put in an application to be sensible rugged leader? Much more my style. Or rather sensible and slightly rugged quietish one who actually has the answer to every problem in her rucksack, be it a sticking plaster, a biro or a 5mm allen key..

well as the original show was about as credible as you sidling up to simoncc and cooing, i thought it appropriate :blush:

walker

alecstilleyedye said:
-the sensible rugged leader flying monkey
-his badass adversary simoncc
-the bird who flits between them both arch
-the brainy nutjob carwash
-the fat one bigfattallbloke

I've not even heard of Carwash.......

Maz

Guru
I've never watched 'Lost', as I don't have Sky1. Is it any good? How come no-one comes to rescue them?

Arch said:
I rather think that would be up to Arch to decide....:wacko:

"Right FM, I want you and the other blokes to nip up to the volcano and get some hot rocks to start a fire. No, it's not erupting, that's just a lie from the Daily Mail, I'm sure that you'll all be perfectly safe."

Top Bottom