Loughborough to London ride - 3rd July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
StuAff said:
1. Done.
2. What tail?
3. I don't always have it. But for long rides like that, I need that or the SQR bag. Unless I find someone else to carry that D-lock :ohmy:

The one that digs into your left thigh at every revolution. Check your shorts. (Not eat them - leave that to Bart).

"It's only a puppet! Condor" :sad: - dump the D lock, stay with your bike.

topcat1 said:
I haven't stopped eating all day and i'm still hungry, i'll have to go for a long ride tomorrow
:ohmy::hungry: +1

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Aperitif said:
The one that digs into your left thigh at every revolution. Check your shorts. (Not eat them - leave that to Bart).

"It's only a puppet! Condor" :ohmy: - dump the D lock, stay with your bike.

It doesn't get caught much, believe it or not....
It's easy to say 'dump the D-lock' as long as there's someone to keep an eye on it. And there isn't always. Saturday, admittedly, would have been fine. Some- some- FNRttCs, ditto. But not when I'm on my own...Carrying the lock around is a darn sight easier than replacing any of my bikes.

redjedi

Über Member
Those pics look great. I'm disappointed I missed it :smile:

You don't need a lock on these rides Stu. There's always somewhere safe to put them or someone to stand guard.
Failing that just hide it under all the Planet X Tis. Although you may need something to stop them floating away.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
redjedi said:
Those pics look great. I'm disappointed I missed it :biggrin:

You don't need a lock on these rides Stu. There's always somewhere safe to put them or someone to stand guard.
Failing that just hide it under all the Planet X Tis. Although you may need something to stop them floating away.

True...Force of habit. I've needed it often enough when I've been out on my own.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Love this pic. Sort of describes the ride in one go for me

sunday184.jpg

Top Bottom