Love....Love, Love, Love

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tcr4x4

Veteran
I'm a drummer too, I still play, but I don't love it anymore, maybe it's time to stop.

Take a break. I felt like that for a while, so just packed my kit up for a few months, then came back to it when I felt like it was time.

byegad

Legendary Member
After my mental breakdown I never thought I'd say this but:-

I love life!

The fact that I'm in, at best estimate, my last third, (It could be a lot less, as my father died just 9 months older than I am now.) doesn't worry me, I have two sons, three grandchildren and they will live after me. Life is good and I enjoy almost every day, unless the 'Black Dog'* arrives again and even then I know I'm still learning and that is what life is about.

Churchill's name for depression.

Last edited:

colly

Re member eR
In addition to my family:
I love life..............it's crap at times, but doesn't that make the good times so much better ?
I love cycling
I love being outside somewhere undisturbed and natural, quiet with just the breeze and the sun, or rain, somewhere where life goes on all around largely unseen. Undisturbed and natural I suppose is pretty much an illusion in the uk but there are a few spots that give that impression.
I love being in the sun and swimming naked.
I love early mornings when the world is still asleep and I am out.
And a few other things that will occur to me shortly.

MarkF

Guru
Vintage wristwatches.

Vintage Vespa scooters. I don't like the "scene" the music or the fashions, I just like the scooters, and only Vespa's.

London Female

Über Member
My independence, for 16 years I was totally dependent on someone else, it gave them a great deal of control of my life long after I left them. I will never be completely dependent on someone else again.

I love the feel of my lungs busting out my chest on a hill climb.

I love the feel of fresh bedding.

I love knowing I've made my dad happy.

But most important of all, I love having two grown handsome muscular men who I can call son give me a hug as if it's the most natural thing in the world. I worship the ground those boys walk on .

Last edited:
Top Bottom