Lovely commute today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I just wanted to say it...

And I had company for 7 sets of red traffic lights along the Muller Road - it was really nice pulling up and having a conversation each time.

N1ck

first day it has taken me under 50 minutes today ;)

Maizie

Veteran
Today was so lovely - or at least, it's threatening to be so lovely on the way home - that I wore shorts. Normally I wear 3/4 things. But this afternoon is still set to be very warm, so baring my knees seemed the only option (I didn't notice any furore on the way in this morning, so the sudden exposure of my legs for the first time in many years doesn't seem to have disturbed the public too much).

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
must be something in the air.
quickest time to cycle in today also, included a few extra miles (21 total) as the weather is so nice

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Just finished a glorious lunch time ride bit of a strong head wind going east toward Canterbury but back to Ashford was flying.... Lovely day today. :tongue::becool:

Eh? it wasn't sunny at 4am.

redjedi

Über Member
Took me an hour to get to work today.

But I did have to wait for a bus and an overground.

7 days and counting with no bike, and at least another 3 to go (not including weekend) ;)

I bet by the time I'm commuting again, summer wil be over.

mru4k1.jpg

3rd Commute 18 months old.Notice the management did actually install the bike racks without asking anybody about how they should be installed.

Top Bottom