Lovely day for it, don't you think?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
First day in the biblongs and winter gloves for me. Before that mitts and legwarmers.

Saw three shorts-wearers on the way in. Normally I don't even see three cyclists full stop.

Was in bib-shorts and legwarmers today, and a buff to keep the ears warm. The last couple of kms home were a bit chilly for comfort, but the majoity of the ride was fine.

I didn't really need the leg warmers for the temperature of the air against my skin, but my knees (thanks to rotated patella in both of them) are so tempramental I put the leg warmers on at the slightest hint of nip in the air. When it gets nasty cold I have to put kneewarmers over the top of the legwarmers!

Was riding home about 2am the other night. Stars bright and the first glistening of a slight frost, no traffic... but another bloke came riding by on the opposite side of the road. Probably a burglar on his way to work... but I like to think he was enjoying his commute as much as me.

Woke up to a glorious morning here in Herts - have some somber duties to carry out but hope to find an hour for the bike before it gets too late and chilly.

Top Bottom