Lurker now poster..question?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
There's bits of my commute where it's quite common - tbh, I can't say I'm overly fussed, and I tend to wait in the queue (I'd rather have an impatient driver ahead of me than behind me) unless I know I'm turning off that road fairly soon.

Having had someone stop their car and threaten to punch me because I said "Thank you" to them (the guy lip read it as me swearing at him, and wouldn't believe otherwise) I'm wary of confronting the stupid and selfish - when all's said and done, they have two tons of metal around them and you don't.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Got some road works in the worst place(for the 4th time) and i have to filter. Best thing is when they move over and i just keep going. Or if there is enough room i just go out even more. Waving as you go past or even blowing them a kiss when they look at you as you sail on through really makes their day. :sad:

davidwalton

I don't filter. Find it almost as quick to wait in line. However, I don't commute. Perhaps if I did, I would learn to filter;)

CotterPin

I had two drivers this morning (one a WVM) pull over to the left to let me past on two separate traffic islands.
Just passing on the good karma...

Top Bottom