Lycra in the office

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
Was on the train tonight, it was very crowded, and I was wearing my bib shorts and leg warmers. The woman adjacent to me, spent a good 10 mins studying my package. It was quite disconcerting.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
montage said:
Dress so it is obvious you cycled :smile: I.e. carry the helmet and all etc

helmets, carried nonchalantly at just below waist height, do have their advantages

(later edit. I might regret writing that....)

Soltydog

Legendary Member
cheadle hulme said:
The office is open plan and home to around 250 mainly female staff. I have to walk through reception and past about 50% of the staff to get to the loos.

Look them in the eye as you walk past & i bet not many will be looking you in the eye :smile:
I don't often walk much in the lycra, but the other week was walking around Hull centre in my lycra & i noticed how many women were looking down below :ohmy: Not that there's much to see in my case :biggrin:

If that is what he likes?

I like the BIG firm ones :ohmy:

OP
OP
cheadle hulme
Well I finally got round to commuting in by bike today. Its been a busy few weeks so I've only just got the chance.

20 miles of rolling Cheshire lanes followed by the climb over Mow Cop and the descent into Stoke. Lovely weather too today. 62 miles in total.

My arrival in full lycra was disappointingly low key; in fact if it wasn't for the clippety clop of my cleats on the suspended floor, I don't think I would have been noticed at all. The shower was a mere trickle but I should be grateful for that given some people have to do the babywipe thing.

Looking forward to many more commutes this summer, might get a better reaction from the laydeez when the tights come off.....

Top Bottom