WITHDRAWN - Lynskey Ti Sportive - 56cm Sram Red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Just look at the pics - I tried really hard to make them educational. :rolleyes:

ETA: And don't sell yourself short - I know full well how technical you are in other areas!
I'll have a look later :smile:

At some point I'll get a new set of forks with a slightly longer steerer tube, just so the handlebars are raised up to the optimum level. As it is, it's not a big issue, but if I were to do something daft like LEL, I'd suffer with the current setup, which is fine for up to 150 miles in a day.

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

@d70ar9 I might have been interested but it'll just be too big based on what you say :sad:. I'm skirting 5'10 but long legs shorter torso, I think it'll simply be too much of a stretch for me and I've suffered due to a too big bike before

although whereabouts are you in SW London ;)

I'm Putney based and happy to arrange a viewing so you can take a look if still interested. Im 6ft, i recently had a bike fit and had the saddle lowered (from what was pictured). It's got 170mm cranks on so that helps if you're on the shorter side

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks, I actually work by Putney Bridge tube, although I'm only there a day or two a week. I could cycle over from Sutton on Sunday though....

My bikes actually have 172.5mm cranks being longer legged (34" inseam or thereabouts probably)

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

I'm not in this Sunday unfortunately (away this weekend). What time do you usually finish work? The bike is based about 5 minute ride from Putney Bridge.

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

Also regarding the points on body shapes I have short legs and a long torso so the opposite proportions to you haha

vickster

Legendary Member
Also regarding the points on body shapes I have short legs and a long torso so the opposite proportions to you haha
Yes I think that's not unusual...if you're a man

I finish work at 6. I'll be there on Tuesday but probably not with a bike

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

Yes I think that's not unusual...if you're a man

I finish work at 6. I'll be there on Tuesday but probably not with a bike

I'm up in Scotland with work on Tuesday unfortunately - I'll direct message you so we don't keep on clogging up this thread

Top Bottom