WITHDRAWN - Lynskey Ti Sportive - 56cm Sram Red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d70ar9

I am selling my beloved Lynskey Ti Sportive (Planet X), the bike has been an absolute dream to ride and is in fantastic condition. It is one of the rare Planet X bikes built by Lynskey so has made in Tennessee stickers and Lynskey decals. The wheels are in fantastic condition and were only upgraded a few months ago. It is super comfortable to ride and can be set with full guards for winter riding (as shown in the photos). I’m 6ft but the bike would fit anyone in the 5ft 10 to 6ft 2 range.

I am prepared to consider a number of different sale options for the bike.

1 – Complete Bike - £1555
2 – Rolling Frameset (Frame, Forks, Headset, Wheels, Tyres, Guards) - £1150
3 – Frameset - £875
4 - Wheels and Tyres - £275

Collection SW London preferred but could post at buyers expense

Spec as follows

Frame: Planet X Ti Sportive made by Lynskey (56m)
Fork: Carbon Enigma Etape Fork
Headset: FSA Orbit
Wheels: Hope Mono RS hubs with Polished Archetype H-Plus Son Rims (28h)
Shifters: Sram Rival 10spd
Brakes: Sram Rival
Chainset: Sram Red 50/34
Cassette: Shimano 105 11-28
Front Mech: Sram Rival
Rear Mech: Sram Red
Guards: PDW Full Meat Fenders
Tyres: GP 4000s 23mm
Seatpost: Black Alloy one (not the titanium one shown)
Saddle: Spa Navigator (not the Brooks in the photo)

Complete Bike

JQAnRW7.jpg

Close Ups

r5UwaHA.jpg

IqdtdeH.jpg

z6SEZmn.jpg

EMuM25z.jpg

Wheels

jKFJyNh.jpg

Fi35r5g.jpg

I have one of the same, although a slighter earlier version, as the Planet X markings are less obvious on mine.

Anyone getting this bike will definitely enjoy it, as it's a fantastic frame. Good luck.

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

I have one of the same, although a slighter earlier version, as the Planet X markings are less obvious on mine.

Anyone getting this bike will definitely enjoy it, as it's a fantastic frame. Good luck.

Yeah it's a lovely bike but circumstances have necessitated a sale, I'll be gutted to see it go though!

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

For anyone who wants the complete bike or the frameset then I'll add in the following

1 x Box of 12 Cliff Bars (crunchy peanut)
1 x Box of 18 Shot Bloks
1 x Garmin Ride Out Jersey
2 x Garmin Watter Bottles

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

Do you do finance :biggrin: that's a lovely looking bike glws.

Thanks, no offers so far...

e-rider

crappy member
Bikes at this price dont sell in a day. If you want a quick sale then ebay auction it, otherwise you will have to wait a while for a buyer

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

Bikes at this price dont sell in a day. If you want a quick sale then ebay auction it, otherwise you will have to wait a while for a buyer

I know, it was more an update to anyone interested to let them know there's been no offers. I've got a 7 week time frame to sell it

vickster

Legendary Member
I know, it was more an update to anyone interested to let them know there's been no offers. I've got a 7 week time frame to sell it
If on a deadline, stick it on eBay with maybe 3-4 weeks to go, a couple at the figure you'd like to achieve as a Buy it now and a couple at the least you'd expect via auction

GLWS

Top Bottom