M520 spds pedal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
All the usual online cycling stores!

Not being funny but they are one of cycling's bargains. I usually pay about £17 a pair. Anybody selling you a used set is probably going to ask about £3-4 just for the postage so I would buy new.

Here you go - £16.99 including P&P at Merlin - LINK. (That is for the white ones. The black or silver ones cost £2 more.)

Tiger10

Über Member
I agree with colinj, and have just bought a pair from merlin which considering that most 2nd hand don't have cleats included is about as cheap as chips.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Do people use these for road bikes too?
Are these the type that you can get the shoes that you can wear all day? Sorry for my bad explanation.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Do people use these for road bikes too?
Are these the type that you can get the shoes that you can wear all day? Sorry for my bad explanation.
Yes i and quite a few other forum members use them on our road bikes, as for wearing cycling shoes all day, I guess it is possible but not something I would want to do personally.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
(snip)
Depends on the shoes, they are standard SPD cleat pedals, road bike shoes tend to be flatter smoother sole with the cleat exposed and The Bambi on ice feel when walking. MTB style shoes are also made in SPD compatible and are generally more conventionally soled and easier to walk in. The MTB style ones often look more like regular trainer / activity shoes than out and out road shoes tend to also

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I now have MTB SPD pedals on all 4 of my bikes, and two pairs of those are M520s.

Top Bottom