Mad new shared path.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Just discovered a newly opened shared path between Terra Nova way and Royal Close in Penarth South Wales.

Its like a mini Alpine pass with a series of hairpin bends. Only ridden up it so far would be great to try a closed path descent :-)
Cardiff-20130530-00097_zps403fc1e2.jpg

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
That looks like fun.:thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
Someone needs to go down it with a headcam so we can all see how mad the corners are ... :bicycle:

Who's going to be the first to set a target time on Strava?

More to the point, who's going to be mad enough to try and beat it ... :hyper:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
My sister lives in Penarth - I'll have to go and visit her^_^ (she can pick me up at the bottom in a car and take me back to the top again!;) )

In fact looking at the map she actually lived in Plassey Square for about a year!!!

VamP

Banned
Someone needs to go down it with a headcam so we can all see how mad the corners are ... :bicycle:

Who's going to be the first to set a target time on Strava?

More to the point, who's going to be mad enough to try and beat it ... :hyper:

Someone will take a DH bike straight down the gradient and set an unbeatable time. Then some safety squirell will flag the segment unsafe. And that will be that.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
How long before some spotty yoof in a Corsa SXi tries to make it there own personal Nerbergring?

D

Deleted member 23692

Awesome path.... but shared?

How many bike/ped collisions will there be before bike calming measures are installed?

Top Bottom