Magnetic treadmill?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

02GF74

Über Member
what is wrong with putting on a coat & boots and walking out side?

stevenb

Any treadmill is a waste of money unless you want to run properly indoors...not fast walk....proper running.
Just like 02GF74 said.....if it's for walking then save the money or spend it on some comfy trainers/walking boots and get outside.:smile:

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Its just time thats the enemy. I'm ok personally, I'm lucky enough to have a gym membership and I go down there lunchtimes if I'm not cycle commuting (which has been frequently, recently :smile:)

Also, we have a young daughter who needs taking care of and I do understand the Wifes reluctance to walk on her own when its dark. (we both work)

stevenb

How about an exercise bike? or a rowing machine. Both will give a more effective overall workout.....rowing machine especially.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Thats a good idea :biggrin: I'll suggest that. She has a X trainer as of 2 days a go so its just something to suppliment that.

The rowing machines give a good cardio workout (or they do for me anyway :biggrin:) I'll put it to the boss :smile:

Thanks for the help so far :biggrin:

andygates

Running's better overall than bike. Running is a bellybuster.

But non-powered treadmills are teh suck. Avoid like the plague.

stevenb

Panter said:
Thanks Andy, as I suspected.

She's looking for a rowing machine now :smile:

best choice their.
They are great for a cardio vascular workout.
I'd have one myself were it not for living in a flat....I think my neighbour would get cheesed off. :biggrin:

Top Bottom