Mahle X20, Power assistant levels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanWilliams

I've been looking at the technical information on the Mahle X20 and whilst the website indicates there are three levels of assistance I cant find where that can be shown in Watts.
Does anyone know assuming 100% setting via the app on each level, what would this be in Watts?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've been looking at the technical information on the Mahle X20 and whilst the website indicates there are three levels of assistance I cant find where that can be shown in Watts.
Does anyone know assuming 100% setting via the app on each level, what would this be in Watts?

Surely, if the maximum power of the motor is 250 W then 100% = 250 W, 50% = 125 W, 20% = 50 W and so on? :whistle:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Surely, if the maximum power of the motor is 250 W then 100% = 250 W, 50% = 125 W, 20% = 50 W and so on? :whistle:

As there are three power bands, maybe:
Level 1, 33% = 82.5 W. Level 2, 66% = 165W, Level 3, 100% = 250W.
Then within each band you can adjust the setting between 30% and 100%.
Why not email them and ask?

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
As there are three power bands, maybe:
Level 1, 33% = 82.5 W. Level 2, 66% = 165W, Level 3, 100% = 250W.
Then within each band you can adjust the setting between 30% and 100%.
Why not email them and ask?

If you want to, you can have level 1 as 100%, it is entirely defined by the user. Yes it comes with standard settings but these are easy tochange.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
If you want to, you can have level 1 as 100%, it is entirely defined by the user. Yes it comes with standard settings but these are easy tochange.

Yes, I know but the OP asked: "Does anyone know assuming 100% setting via the app on each level, what would this be in Watts?"
100% of level 1 in watts is obviously less than 100% of level 2, which is less than level 3.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes, I know but the OP asked: "Does anyone know assuming 100% setting via the app on each level, what would this be in Watts?"
100% of level 1 in watts is obviously less than 100% of level 2, which is less than level 3.

Ah, I see where OP was confused... The settings are percentages of maximum power, not percentages of percentages of maximum power!

Top Bottom