Making a pie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Jump on the bike, 5 minute ride to Greggs, dismount and lock up bike, enter shop, buy a couple of chicken and mushroom pies. Exit shop and unlock cycle, proceed to cycle home, slight detour to stop off at the local pub for a liquid refreshment, lock up bike, enter pub. Stagger from pub after some elapsed time and curse and swear as you attempt to unlock cycle.

Wobble all over the road on the return journey, causing as much inconvenience to motorists as possible before arriving at what looks like your house. Enter home with cycle and squashed pies in hand, stick the remains of said pies in a warm oven for 10 minutes, remove from oven once the smell of burning become intolerable. Now serve charcoaled remains of "I don't know what the hell it is" to the now returned Mrs while you go for a nap on the sofa.

Couldn't be simpler

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or buy a bag of crisps :whistle:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
p.s. it was a tour de force.:thumbsup:

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Pies ,, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

On the note of pies , i have followed my footy team all over the country and if any one is interested the best pies were at Evertons ground (best hot dogs West Ham & best burgers Scunthorp)

Top Bottom