Man down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
FFS!
There's me thinking the roads were gonna be a bit safer with fewer drivers about.
Hope he's gonna be OK.
Best wishes to your daughter domus. :hugs:
Also hope the bast**d junkie gets everything he deserves. :angry:

OP
OP
Domus

Domus

Guru
Driver was arrested at the scene, I have looked at the DVLA website, car is taxed but no MOT. The MOT history shows a poorly maintained car.
Long list of worn tyres, worn brake pads, broken springs and a period with no MOT after two fails.

Andrew now needs a two night stay for an operation on his elbow.
7da3f996-f5f6-4a73-a9c5-acdc3345ad9e.jpg

1361257b-78a7-4d2d-bed7-4cc3ac7a2c1b.jpg

Tom B

Guru
I know the road well, but expected it to be a little further along past Roading Brook Road. I dislike that bit of road.

Hope the SIL is better soon.

If not covered by an insurance policy keep all the receipts for everything conceivably connected to the crash and engage the services of a third party loss recovery service / solicitor.

Btw does he have a plain white helmet?

OP
OP
Domus

Domus

Guru
Btw does he have a plain white helmet?

I have no idea, I don't ride with him he's too quick for me. He is also almost 40 years younger. He went from semi pro Rugby Union to cycling and Triathlons. No idea what my daughter sees in him. ^_^

Tom B

Guru
I have no idea, I don't ride with him he's too quick for me. He is also almost 40 years younger. He went from semi pro Rugby Union to cycling and Triathlons. No idea what my daughter sees in him. ^_^

Was mooching about Monday and was overtaken by someone twice on a black bike looking similar to this with a plain white helmet, wondered if it was him. Without blowing my own trumpet not many people pass me and get away, he did. But in my defense I'd had a hard week and my backpack probably weighed more than this guy's bike.

D

Deleted member 26715

That's horrific, I do hope he comes out of hospital as soon as possible.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Bugger. I hope he is not too bad. What an awful time to be stuck in hospital. I hope he escapes soon.

Not being able to visit is heartbreaking all round and the phone is only a minor relief.

Wish him a speedy recovery.

Top Bottom