England : Cheshire Manchester 100 Cycle Chat Team Outing - 02/09/2012 - Sub six hours ride time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Gooooooooooooood mornin!
Halfway through my syrupy porridge and large mug of strong coffee cooling down (I'm a softee with hot drinks!).

Just a few things to throw in my pockets and Fossy was right, it's a bit dark out :ph34r:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
God speed all you guys.
Looking forward to the reports.

Peowpeowpeowlasers

Back home, managed just over 6 hours riding time with about 55 minutes of breaks - 35 minutes of that was in Nantwich. Sorry I didn't go to the Marina but I only saw one brown sign and by the time it registered, I thought "ah fark it".

I wish more people would use mudguards on rainy events, I'd have been quite clean had it not been for the shite thrown up by people in front! :smile:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I'm back!!!!!!!! Riding time was about 5hrs 20m or just under depending on whose computer you looked at and also various Ave speeds clocked from 18.8-19.0mph so definitely a very quick run. I rode to the start and back so all together have ridden just shy of 126 miles today.

I must admit I am dead beat now and was actually about to quietly get dropped from the back of the pack about 15 miles from the end but a stop at a road junction allowed me to tag back onto the group and I managed to find a bit morer oomph from somewhere and stick with the group to the end.
Glad I did it and enjoyed pushing the limits of my endurance, not saying I want every ride to be like that though.

Top company and a top ride, cheers fellas.

Top Bottom