England : Cheshire Manchester 100 Cycle Chat Team Outing - 02/09/2012 - Sub six hours ride time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I finished smashing up the garage slab the day after riding 125 miles then did my commute of 10 miles each way last night. Av spd 17.6 on the way in which dropped to 17.4 by the time I had returned home so I am a reasonably happy (but beaten and sore) bunny. :becool:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I have been resting since Sunday, might have a gentle spin on the turbo tonight just to get the legs moving but but tomorrow night will be riding about 50 mile, training ride with the club (35 miles of hard effort plus getting to and from the meeting point)!

potsy

Rambler
_CSP9361.JPG

Just spotted Fossyant 50 pics past mine so based on 1 rider per second going past the camera, that means you must have passed me a cpl of minutes or so after the photos were taken
Hee hee, who's the Aldi fanboy on his right? :tongue:

Peowpeowpeowlasers

That's the expression for "glad I made it up that hill!"

Why couldn't he take photographs at the bottom of Swanlow Lane instead, where we were all doing in excess of 30mph :smile:

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Never understand why he sits at the top of that short hill , everyone is just getting over it and thinking thank god for that , when flash bang , what a picture gets you

Svendo

Guru
Aha just found me:
Manchester 100 2012.JPG

BTW, I can tell from the photos it was you lot I tagged onto for a bit, from somewhere after Wilmslow to somewhere before Mobberly where I stopped to look at the map. Thanks for the tow!

400bhp

Guru
Aha just found me:
View attachment 12376
BTW, I can tell from the photos it was you lot I tagged onto for a bit, from somewhere after Wilmslow to somewhere before Mobberly where I stopped to look at the map. Thanks for the tow!

No probs - think we need a few more thanks of a lot more people.:whistle:

Top Bottom