Manchester - Llandudno Saturday 12 May 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Only in Wales.... You have been warned!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Get to bed you dirty stop-outs! Uncle Nick will be cross if you are late in the morning.
It is only 00:28 and I don't have to get up until 05:30 - the night is yet young! :laugh:

If the train is on time I will get there 30 minutes early.

I just had to fix my GPS. I think some water must have got in last time I used it because the battery terminals were corroded.

PS It looks like the flatter route GPX file does not have the diversion to avoid the Colwyn Bay prom thing (unless I loaded the wrong one?) so I edited it back in on my copy.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Don't wait for me at the start, I'll join y'all at Altrincham.
It's meant an extra 30 minutes in bed, necessary after you led me astray last night and all my good intentions went out of the window.
You should be ok 0845 at Dulux Centre. We never get there before that time

Calm days around here are like rocking horse shoot. But we've got one today!!

IMG_20180512_065602_1.jpg

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
It's misty and rather cold in SW MCR although it could be a localised effect because I'm not far from the Mersey.
Still, I'll be donning leg and arm-warmers to get to Altrincham.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Someone remind Si to put Glympse on.

Mrs c sent me a WhatsApp pic of a couple of odd lookin characters whilst I was out on my dog walk. I showed it to the dog and he did his Scooby face "Wassat, Shaggy!" And then bolted to the safety of a swampy pool.

Your dog's got more sense than the rest of us....

Speaking of which, I suppose I should finish this cup of tea and amble over to Eureka

Top Bottom