Manchester - Llandudno Saturday 12 May 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Unfortunately, we are away that weekend in May. It's a good ride and route and I was hoping to participate for the 3rd consecutive year.
Looking forward to riding with old friends and new on @nickyboy's Leeds to Scarborough annual ride in September

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Unfortunately, we are away that weekend in May. It's a good ride and route and I was hoping to participate for the 3rd consecutive year.
Looking forward to riding with old friends and new on @nickyboy's Leeds to Scarborough annual ride in September
I was just about to tag you to draw your attention to the thread. Oh well, never mind - enjoy your break!

I'll tag @alibaba, who enjoyed riding it with you last year and may fancy it again?

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Sorry to those who can't make that date. It's always a nightmare choosing a date as there's always someone who it affects. I've tried to steer clear of April in the hope of more benign weather but not so late in May as it tends to clash with all sorts of cycling and non-cycling things for folks. Hopefully we get a good turnout again

Wobblers

Euthermic
By the way, I'm organising everything except the weather

That is being delegated to @Crackle this year as he always seems so knowledgeable on this topic

So you're looking forward to @Crackle explaining the Coriolis effect to you then? I think the rest of us will be looking forward to your "low punched shot" [1].

I think I may join you from Eureka, as usual. And probably ride back again, I do enjoy my annual Saturday Night Ride from the Coast...

[1] Well, perhaps not Crackle...

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

That's a pity....but I will run the Scarborough ride again, workload permitting

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Stuck on the Rhyl ring road.
Rhyll doesn't have a ring road... lets face it if you could go round the ruddy place no one would ever have to actually visit.

On reflection this is somewhat unfair. Rhyll serves a valuable and noble purpose... It makes the rest of Wales look like a pleasant place inhabited by cheerful smiling locals (cheerful mainly cos they're not in Rhyll I know, but still).

Top Bottom