Manchester to Blackpool 2014...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
...who's in?

Wasn't going to do this but my new employers have an association with it and even pay our entrance fee and organise transport to bring us home.
Will be a good chance to get to know a few people too.
Received my No and ticket the other day, quite looking forward to it now :thumbsup:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
...who's in?

Wasn't going to do this but my new employers have an association with it and even pay our entrance fee and organise transport to bring us home.
Will be a good chance to get to know a few people too.
Received my No and ticket the other day, quite looking forward to it now :thumbsup:
You could ride back, it is quite flat. :whistle:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Potsy - set off early to avoid the madness! :thumbsup:
He's leaving early to try and beat an 11yr old to the finish line beer and BBQ that work provides :mrpig:

I'm in for the 52 again but my training has taken a hit this past couple of weeks so I'll just be out for a pootle TBH :whistle:
Are you getting mixed up with the Manchester ride 13/26/52 miles?

I'm in and so is my son, he's raised over £100 in sponsorship already :wahhey:

Boopop

Guru
I'm doing this - getting the coach they're putting on from Blackpool. Can't say I've raised much money though...

Kbrook

Veteran
I did this last year, never again. Madness, chavs on bikes going though every red traffic light, wrong side of the road. You take your life in your hands if you do it and I was embarassed to be part of it.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
I did this last year, never again. Madness, chavs on bikes going though every red traffic light, wrong side of the road. You take your life in your hands if you do it and I was embarassed to be part of it.
Must admit those were similar thoughts to mine when I did it a couple of years ago, said I wouldn't do it again.

If my firm weren't organizing the day then I wouldn't have bothered, the beer and bbq is a bonus :tongue:

Top Bottom