MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Slowgrind

Slowgrind

I`m talking about great teams on great occasions. Some of you appear to know little about either. If you can`t loose, don`t play. All that hate will just give you internal warts or something.....................COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaulB

Legendary Member
Slowgrind said:
I`m talking about great teams on great occasions. Some of you appear to know little about either. If you can`t loose, don`t play. All that hate will just give you internal warts or something.....................COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And some of you don't know how to spell. And once again, why aren't you in Rome?

Barca for me. I rate Fergie and his team but I don't like either. Only thing is, recently MU have gone onto win every game they went behind in. I'm hoping this'll be an exception.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Yeah, but this is boys against men so far. Barca are tearing them a new one and OK Man Ure have won every game they've needed to but haven't won against anyone good.

gavintc

Guru
Dead and buried now - Man Utd are not playing well.

johnnyh

Veteran
twas comedy.

I recall Man U fans, when Liverpool were 3 down in Istanbul, going on about what an embarrassment Liverpool were...

touche!

the only difference, of course, is that Liverpool had the ability to score 3 and end up winning :biggrin:

what has Fergie and the Manc brigade got in the locker to try and save face?

montage

God Almighty
I want it to go to penalties, be really tense and close, then sudden death, then that gay boy ponce Ronaldo to completely miss the ball when trying to score, hence loose the match for Man U and consequently cause an end to his career forcing him to work as a porta-loo cleaner

johnnyh

Veteran
Lou macari, bobby charlton, bryan robson, mark hughes,steve bruce & all you other mancs - your side took one hell of a beating
scarf.gif
scarf.gif
scarf.gif
scarf.gif

Attachments

• scarf.gif
    scarf.gif
    1 KB · Views: 5
  • scarf.gif
    scarf.gif
    1 KB · Views: 10
  • scarf.gif
    scarf.gif
    1 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
Slowgrind

Slowgrind

I don`t earn enough to go to Rome. I`m not anal enough to worry to much about my spelling. I don`t live much of my life worrying about pricks on here.

Top Bottom