MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

graham56

Guru
Two - nowt. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha, never laughed as much.
English champions, my arse. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Excuse me while i change my pants, seem to have pi$$ed myself laughing. :biggrin::laugh::biggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PaulB

Legendary Member
"And now we go over to commiserate with the Manchester United supporters club...in Surrey."

johnnyh

Veteran
Slowgrind said:
I don`t earn enough to go to Rome. I`m not anal enough to worry to much about my spelling. I don`t live much of my life worrying about pricks on here.

sheeesh hardly a need for name calling, it's only a game, and let's face it Man Ure were second best in every department.

on the plus side we get to see Fergies face turn several shades of red/purple :biggrin:

Slim

Über Member
Chris James said:
Given that it is regrettably impossible for both teams to lose the match then I have decided to just ignore it.

Only Real Madrid could have made the final more corporate whore armchair fan friendly.

The match is only semi-corporate. Barcelona is owned by the fans not millionaires. That's why they have Unicef on their shirts. Rather than accept money for sponsorship they donate money and publicity to a worthy cause.

I'm an AFC Wimbledon supporter so you can guess who I want to win tonight.

...some people think it's all over - it is now 2-0 :biggrin:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Slowgrind said:
I don`t earn enough to go to Rome. I`m not anal enough to worry to much about my spelling. I don`t live much of my life worrying about pricks on here.

Whoooooooo:laugh::biggrin::laugh:

gavintc

Guru
Sometimes, you watch a game of football and the score line does not do justice to the play. Well tonight, Man Utd were definitely the 2nd team, no doubt.

PaulB

Legendary Member
gavintc said:
Sometimes, you watch a game of football and the score line does not do justice to the play. Well tonight, Man Utd were definitely the 2nd team, no doubt.

Aye. Yernited were lucky to get nil.

Top Bottom