Manchester Velodrome.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
So numbers should be ok then. Between now and then I'm sure we can get up to16.

I'll be in touch with the booking office in the morning and if available I'll book a 2 hour slot on the 11th Jan. Afternoon or evening.

Oldfentiger

Veteran
Put me down too Colly, if there’s still a place available.
Being a man of leisure any time/date will be fine.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
OK so I have been tardy with regards to booking so I'll be in touch first thing in the morning.

@Kestevan. Not quite sure what numbers to allow for you. We are getting close to being fully subscribed so let me know asap so no one gets disappointed. Thanks.

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Book it @colly . I'll try to be available. Saturday preferred.

Last edited:
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
OK well I've asked for Saturday 18th 8pm to 10pm OR if that isn't available Sunday 19th 8pm to 10pm.

So once I have the confirmation I'll pay them and you can all divvy up.^_^

We have 14 or 15 at the moment but I'm pretty sure it will be a full compliment come the day. If thats the case it will be £33.25 each.
Once paid that will be it, you're committed. If you drop out you lose your money unless someone else comes in and takes your place. If that happens then naturally you get your money back.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
OK well I've asked for Saturday 18th 8pm to 10pm OR if that isn't available Sunday 19th 8pm to 10pm.

So once I have the confirmation I'll pay them and you can all divvy up.^_^

We have 14 or 15 at the moment but I'm pretty sure it will be a full compliment come the day. If thats the case it will be £33.25 each.
Once paid that will be it, you're committed. If you drop out you lose your money unless someone else comes in and takes your place. If that happens then naturally you get your money back.
Fair enough.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
@Bazzer
So if your son in law and my plus one come along we would be at 16 already. I will find out tomorrow if my extra will be able to make it.

Top Bottom