mark beaumont

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think the guy is just simply a legend. Hats off to him.. Thats all I can say. Im not in the UK so had to do some torrent downloading to watch cycling americas. I must admit, i felt quite sad for him at the end. he did all that, got to the end and there he was on a lonely beach. No one ther! I was like.. umm nice climax! haha. But awesome awesome show and what a legend he is!

sheddy

Legendary Member
No idea if there are any tickets but some tour dates to go - http://www.markbeaumontonline.com/mbo/

Cathryn

Legendary Member
He actually seemed to like finishing the tour by himself. He said that in Paris at the end of the world trip he was surrounded by media and family, whereas this time he had the chance to sit and reflect on his achievements. Don't know if he was being brave, he seemed genuine.

Nice bloke. And much dishier than I'd expected.

HelenD123

Guru
Cathryn said:
I'm MORE inspired though by the lovely HelenD, who was there as well...fab to see you, Helen. I'm so excited by your trip.

Wow, thanks! The trip feels like it's falling apart a bit at the moment so I'll just be relieved when I'm on the road with my bike loaded up. It would be great if you could join me for a section or we get to meet up.

HelenD123

Guru
Cathryn said:
He actually seemed to like finishing the tour by himself. He said that in Paris at the end of the world trip he was surrounded by media and family, whereas this time he had the chance to sit and reflect on his achievements. Don't know if he was being brave, he seemed genuine.

Nice bloke. And much dishier than I'd expected.

+1 to all that! He seemed to love the big celebrations in Paris but also the complete opposite in South America. It was interesting that the media circus seemed to lose interest once he'd sumitted Aconcagua and didn't realise that the 2000 miles he had left wasn't a walk in the park, even for him.

Top Bottom