England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
So the long awaited Market Bosworth ride is back
Date Sunday April 16th Easter Sunday
This happens to be my 50th birthday ( I now I look older but I had a big paper round as a lad done by bike )
The rough plan is meet Bosworth country park ride a 50km loop anticlockwise back to Bosworth where weather permitting my family will meet us and provide sandwich's, coffee and cake for a picnic lunch .
Bad weather plan is a cafe stop at Sutton Wharf .
Who's in
Paging @Supersuperleeds ,@tallliman ,@Lilliburlero ,@cyberknight ,@broady ,@guitarpete247 @dave r ,@MickeyBlueEyes
I am trying to talk my workmate Andy to come along if he does it will be a relaxed pace 13 _ 14 mph

D

Deleted member 1258

13-14mph relaxed pace? I'm struggling to make 13mph these days, ^_^ I'm out, I'll be expected to be home Easter Sunday.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
This happens to be my 50th birthday ( I now I look older but I had a big paper round as a lad done by bike )
The rough plan is meet Bosworth country park ride a 50km loop anticlockwise back to Bosworth where weather permitting my family will meet us and provide sandwich's, coffee and cake for a picnic lunch .
Who's in
Paging @Supersuperleeds ,@tallliman ,@Lilliburlero ,@cyberknight ,@broady ,@guitarpete247 @dave r ,@MickeyBlueEyes
I am trying to talk my workmate Andy to come along if he does it will be a relaxed pace 13 _ 14 mph

I'm in, but the cake better be Nice Pies standard or I will sulk. :tongue:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Who's in

Sounds great. I`ll be there :okay:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Who's in
Im up for it , give me another nod closer to the date .

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
I can't make this one guys sorry, have a good ride!

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Hi peeps hopefully the weather will hold and the picnic will be ok .I need to have an idea of numbers for this weekend to plan the vast amount of cake .
I have a couple of contingency plans for bad weather baring really bad forecast the ride will happen .
I have as definite
@Supersuperleeds ,@tallliman ,@Lilliburlero ,@graham bowers ,
Can @Lilliburlero confirm if Paul's coming and @tallliman can you ask @Joobert
@cyberknight can you confirm I beleive your coming
@guitarpete247 ?
I talked my mate Andy into coming so it will be a relaxed pace ride slowest ride pace
Hoping for good weather :sun:
Timing to be confirmed next week but will be around 0900/0930 .Route is 30 miles so people planning longer rides can add before or after to get your targets in

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Hi peeps hopefully the weather will hold and the picnic will be ok .I need to have an idea of numbers for this weekend to plan the vast amount of cake .
I have a couple of contingency plans for bad weather baring really bad forecast the ride will happen .
I have as definite
@guitarpete247 ?
I talked my mate Andy into coming so it will be a relaxed pace ride slowest ride pace
Timing to be confirmed next week but will be around 0900/0930 .Route is 30 miles so people planning longer rides can add before or after to get your targets in
All go as far as i know :smile:
@Lilliburlero did you want to meet up as before ?

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I have as definite
@guitarpete247 ?

I`v messaged Paul, will let you know if he`s coming as soon as he replies.

All go as far as i know :smile:
@Lilliburlero did you want to meet up as before ?

Yes buddy, Overseal Church again :okay:

If Graham comes along I`ll be doing it on this
P1000776.JPG

If you want to get to the meeting point going at your normal pace (we did 18.5 mph from Overseal to Bozzy Park last time), maybe it would be better if you rode in with Paul and I would set out a bit earlier with Graham?. Just a thought :smile:

Top Bottom